A client's registration status updates automatically when a client amends or renews a registration, or when the client's prescription expires. However, a Customer Service Representative–or CSR–must also update the client's registration status as necessary. For example, the CSR must manually change a client's registration status to Approved before the client can place orders. Follow the steps below to manually change a client's registration status.
Required permission(s): client_read, client_update
- In the Clients module, select a client. This opens the Client's Profile.
- Open the Registrations tab.
- Select the active registration to open the Registration page. The registration's Personal Information sub-tab will be open by default.
- Click the icon to unlock editing capabilities.
- Open the Status drop-down menu, and select a status from the list.
- Lead: A new client in the system who has not submitted relevant documentation or referrals.
- Pending Registration: An existing client in the system who has not submitted medical forms.
- Pending Verification: An existing client who has submitted medical documentation and is awaiting internal validation.
- Pending Amendment: An existing client in the system who must submit a registration amendment.
- Amendment Verification: An existing client in the system who has submitted a registration amendment and is awaiting internal validation.
- Renewal Verification: An existing client in the system who has submitted a registration renewal and is awaiting internal validation.
- Approved: The client has been approved to purchase.
- Refused: The client's application has been refused due to incomplete information, suspicion of false or misleading information, or another reason.
- When refusing a client, a CSR must indicate the specific reason for the refusal. Learn more about How to Refuse a Client.
- Disabled: An approved client that no longer places orders due to business reasons.
- Expired: The client's prescription has expired.
- Transferred: The client's registration has been transferred to another licensed seller.
- Click Save to change the client's registration status.
The client's registration must be Approved before the client can place orders. Visit the Client Registration Process Guide for more information.